Thursday, July 2, 2009

A set for Ellie


My mother-in-law has always like the color blue, so I made this set up for her. The square cloth is from the yahoo! mid-month dishcloth group and the other is the same bobble pattern that my mom gave me. The bobbles were much easier this time around and I actually like making them.


We are off for vacation - camping at Allegany State Park in New York. A most-beautiful place! I'm bringing along sock supplies and a dishcloth pattern, just in case I suffer withdrawl......

2 comments:

  1. Pretty set. Have fun on vacation!! Show us the socks and dish cloth when you get back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh camping, I love camping! There is a really neat book called How to knit in the woods : 20 projects for the great outdoors / Shannon Okey ; photography by Rae Nester and Kate Baldwin. There is a really neat washcloth in there with a pocket for your bar of soap. A nice sock pattern, cushion cover and sweaters. Neat book, check it out. Can't wait to see your goodies when you get back
    Have a fun, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete