Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stocking Up


Even though I am still working away on my latest pair of socks and still have one skein of sock yarn left, I couldn't pass up a 20% off coupon from my LYS.

I've only used patterning yarns before in my socks, so I thought I would force myself to but some solid colors. I came across this KAL from knittingdaily.com that I really want to try, and I'm thinking the solid yarn will show the pattern off much better. It will be a bit of time before I get to them though ~sigh~ I'm just to the heel flap of my second sock on this pair.




I was very tempted to set these aside and get started on the Monkey sock pattern, but I resisted. Last thing I need is another UFO !

1 comment:

  1. I love socks in a solid. They show off the hard work of the pattern so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete