Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dishcloth Mania!


Thanks to AC Moore for putting their cotton yarn on sale for just 98 cents a skein. Whoo Hoo! I've stocked up and am ready to go. I already made a cloth for my friend Heather using the twist yarn. I really like the twist! It's much softer and bit finer than the regular cotton.


I also got 4 skeins of the same color in preparation for making an apron. I was already to go....until I realized I need size 8 needles, which I don't have yet. Oh well, just an excuse to go back to AC Moore!


I finished the mid-month pattern for April from the Yahoo Monthly Dishcloth challenge. The pattern is a bit wacky - the holes aren't evenly spaced. I suppose there is a really good chance I messed up the pattern, but after all -- "it's just a dishcloth!"

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, I'm with you on the dishcloth. Interesting! Well, I LOVE the lime green color anyway . . . yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the Heather Lynn made the "twist yarn" dishcloth for. I LOVE it!!! Thanks, again Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete