Friday, April 10, 2009

Tribble Trouble


I finished the dishcloth sets for my sisters and my mom (shh, don't tell them). With the leftover yarn I thought a tribble for each would be a cute addition to the set. Well, Maybe NOT! Yikes!!

I pulled the one side so hard I broke the yarn. And I didn't have enough from my cast on edge (the pattern called for 6 inches and I had at least 8) to sew up the other side, so I added a piece and well, needless to say this scrubbie is history.

Luckily the dishcloth sets are adorable and they will never know of the tribble that wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,
    Love the key lime colored yarn. The yarn broke! Girl, you must have really been givin that some one-two! Don't you just hate that?! Yowser, after all that work! Sounds like my little poof! it's gone!

    ReplyDelete