Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bobble Bobble

Although really far from being perfect - I have learned to bobble. My mom had this pattern and didn't have any desire to learn how to do it, and I was intrigued by the instructions, because I had no idea what a bobble even was. I guess 'bobble' sounds better than 'wart', though I think wart is more representative of what the silly things turn out looking like! (sorry to all you bobble lovers)
I'm giving this to my mom - she wants it to put under her african violet plant as a coaster kind of thing.

I am happy to say my apron is 12" long (only 3" more to go before the sash). I really thought I would be bored stiff with the pattern, but it's a great mindless project when I'm too tired to keep track of a pattern, but still feel like knitting. And the longer it gets, the more I see how awesome of an apron it's going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment