Friday, May 22, 2009

Its a Good Thing

No, I'm not quoting Martha Stewart .... far from it.

I'm just thinking that it's a good thing this is 'just a dishcloth' because the blatant mistake I made in the pattern would render anything else useless. But what's a little extra stripe among friends, right?

This pattern was the Yahoo Group's mid-month mystery dishcloth pattern and there is no picture provided. So when I originally saw how different this one area was, I thought maybe it was just the way the pattern was going to be. Like a stripe on the top and bottom. Nope. Just a mistake on my part. But other than that, I really like this pattern. I'm thinking of working it up as my next pair of socks. Of course, not until after that apron gets finished :)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile!! I knitted a dishcloth for a friend last week and told her the whole right in the border was totally intentional so that she wouldn't think I was too perfect. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete